Tuesday 27 August 2013

A call from a friend in AFA

Dear friends ,  I want to share one incidence with you. Few days back I got a call from my one very good friend. She is in AFA ( Air Force Academy), in Chitnis Squadron. She called me to give birthday wishes. I heard her voice after 2 months. I was very happy. She introduced her self as Flight Cadet ---------------. I was very very happy. We only spoke for few minutes. She told me that our study hours has started I have to go otherwise seniors will punish me. I said OK. I told her that I miss you a lot and asked when will you come back . She replied in December.

I want to tell her story. She is my very very good friend. She is a B.Com graduate. Gave AFCAT for the first time. After giving her exams she was not confident because during her exam she was not well and she hardly gave the exam for 1 hour and came back. After her written exam when we spoke she told me that "I think I have to apply next time . I will hardly score 160 to 170 ".I said forgot each and everything and start preparation for SSB. She started preparation. Studied hard. She has very beautiful communication skill. She developed her knowledge and gave the SSB. She qualified and declared medically FIT also. She made it to merit list and now she is in the academy.

" DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. DO NOT STOP PREPARATION AT ANY STAGE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU"


JAI HIND...

6 comments:

  1. Right words at the right time, thank you. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,very power is to be in your words for giving energy to us all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't underestimate the power of a common man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx 4 these words...really motivating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she deserves this ......she is confident and passionate for Indian Air force and which makes her to merit list in first attempt....

    ReplyDelete
  6. She at the first attempt never want to give this exam but her friend forces him to give this exam at that point she was underestimate her capabilities but she was beyond the par......and slowly she completed her all the levels & stages and finally got selected in INDIAN AIR FORCE. So friends whomsoever is reading it please one has to take a lot of inspiration from her . When she cleared the AFCAT then she boosted with a very new confidence level....which help her ....So the irony is to have a complete trust upon yourself and put your confidence level at high .....but not over confidence ...which she has not definitely......

    ReplyDelete