Wednesday 21 August 2013

If you are a FRESHER.....


Today , on this pure and holy day of Rakhshabandhan ,One very interesting incident happened with me.... At my cousin place I met a very young boy. He was having very attractive personality. A completely new look of hair- style ( i think that style some where resembling to Yo Yo Honey Singh's Style , at first instant i thought that he must have received a very high voltage electric shock) , I have heard  a lot about
low-vest jeans but  what he was wearing a Lowest- vest jeans. Extra - Large size of way- farer , i thought they must belong to his father or big brother , Very loose T- shirt and Yellow colour shoes...... After seeing him I realised ,, Kitna badal gaya insaan...

Some how i really wanted to speak with this guy..I wanted to know whether he got any brain or just a full style macho boy.. So i started the conversation..( Actually he is my brother's friend , and came for Rakhi...)
I will call him " YO".. because it completely suits him...

Me - Hi...? I am your friend's elder brother..

Yo - Hey Big Brooo.. What's up????

Me - I am Good and you...

Yo - Khhhhooooollllllllllllllllllll....( Actually he meant to say cool but he pronounced in a very strange way)

Me - In which class you are?

Yo - Completed my schooling.. and got admission in engineering college with mechanical branch..

Me - Oh.. That's gr8..

Yo - What's gr8 in it??? Now a days degree of engineering is so common..( started chewing his boomer)

( some how i controlled my anger and asked him..)

Me - Yo ,What's your father profession?

Yo - He is a Business - Man...

Then I looked outside from the window , I saw An AUDI Q6 .

Yo - That belongs to me bro..

Me - OK...So " YO" what's new????

Yo - Nothing Man..After 10 days , I am going to Allahabad ...

Me - Any Specific reason?

Yo - I have my SSB for 10+2 entry... You know what is SSB?

Me - Haven't heard about it .. What's that? ( suddenly all senses got activated when i heard this)

Yo -  Holy Sh#####t , SSB Bro.. Army , Air Force , Navy... " Lakshya Movieeee"...

Me - Ok Ok...Shastra Seema Bal......

Yo - Noooooooooooo..no seema ..no bal.... its Service Selection Board..

Me - Ohh...SSB..now i got it...

Yo- pheeewwwwwwwww...... Thank God...

Me - So are you prepared for it?

Yo - Yes , I am

 ( I felt a level of confidence when he said this but again i thought he can be case like Gogi..." for gogi and goli http://amutkarsh.blogspot.in/2013/08/dreaming-and-day-dreaming.html"

Me-  Now i recalled ,,it's a five day process ..right?? SSB is not easy..

Yo - I know it's not easy but if you are prepared and confident then every thing is easy.. you know bro main thing is, if you know your weakness and honestly you put hard efforts to get rid off from it then it provide you a great level of confidence..

Me - So what was your weakness and how you get rid off from it?

Yo- You know bro from my child hood I never like to drink milk .that tasted so bab...

Me - So now you drink milk and that's it??????? This was your weakness????????????

Yo- Yes i drink milk now but my weakness was something else...

Me- Ok continue...

Yo - During my child hood i had an accident , doctor told me for a complete bed rest for 6 months , my left leg bones were broken into 3 pieces and at that time i was in class 8th. I told my mom that i will drink milk now , i will drink regularly , you always say na that milk provide calcium to our bones and they get stronger . plz make my legs stronger ..plzzz............ After few months i started walking and doctor told my parents that the main joints got displaced and i will never be able to run fast.. but i tried , i tried harder it was so painful but i practised , slowly and gradually i started walking again and i even represented my school in various sprint competitions. Today running is my hobby and BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG is my favourite movie... This incident actually taught me a lot of lessons and main lesson is" IF YOU HAVE STRONG WILL POWER THEN YOU CAN TO ANYTHING"...

Me - I respect your will power "YO" (Actually I was numb..it was like filmy story... but it was true)...

Then i again asked....

Me -  so what you have prepared for SSB ?

Yo - I have completed basics of my subjects. Started speaking in English.. I practice a lot..I was not fluent in English but I started speaking in English in front of a mirror and with in few days I get fluent...I tell story of some movie to my elder brother , who points out my mistake's ..
It completely gave me power to " EXPRESS MY THOUGHT'S MORE CLEARLY , IN A ORGANISED WAY WITH FULL ASSERTIVENESS "

Me - Yes. I can see that...and what else???

Yo - I am an average student , so whatever i know . i will tell them.. but i am reading newspaper and few GK books on a continuous basis..it enhanced my knowledge....

Me - That's very very good.. You are confident , You can express your thought's in a proper organised manner. You study also.. these all will help you...

Yo- Haan Bhaiya...

Me - Yo it will be better if you will change your appearance before going to SSB..( I was happy that he called me bhaiya..)

Yo -- ya sure bhaiya..Ye to bas aise hi time- pass...

Me - keep this approach and you will make it .. All the best.. and then we moved in the pooja room for rakhshabandhan...


" Dear Friends, If you are also going to SSB and you are fresher , specially if you are in your teen age then it's a golden chance for you..they really appreciate such young boys who wants to join forces. Few tips for you

Do Not think that you can make your selection confirm by the rejection of others. DO not try to get involved in a RAT RACE .. if you get involved in it then whether you win or loose one thing will be sure that you are a RAT. So do not do that.

What " YO" has done to improve his expressive skill is required if you lack in expressing you views , because if you will not express it ,then the officer's will not get to know what is inside you. so express your views in a proper organised manner..

CONFIDENCE is utmost important. If your knowledge is little weak than also it's ok because you are applying for NDA or 10+2. A good amount of knowledge is expected from a graduate. He should know few things but for you it will be not a major issue because you are going to spend 4 or 5 years in the academy and they will teach you every thing in these years but you should know the basics of your subjects.

" ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GOING THERE FOR YOUR OWN SELECTION NOT FOR OTHERS REJECTION, IF SOME ONE IS PERFORMING BETTER THAN YOU THEN DO NOT TRY TO SUPPRESS HIM ONLY TO SHOW- OFF IT WILL LEAD YOU NO WHERE "

Take participation in all the activities with full josh and interest. Enjoy this testing. Enjoy the five days and get RECOMMENDED , if something goes wrong then nothing to worry you will get a lot of chances in future but try to make it this time"

ALL THE BEST


JAI HIND...

 If you find this article interesting, consider sharing it on Facebook and  Google plus.




2 comments:

  1. sir can u explain in detail what is required from a graduate level boy...???.im a fresher and will be going to allahabad for my first ssb (cdse-ota entry)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is required vishnu. just be genuine. In the website only they have mentioned that they only require ordinary persons who can do extra ordinary work. Just be prepared.

    ReplyDelete