Saturday 12 April 2014

5 mins with SSB interviewer..

Hello everyone.  I hope you all guys are fine n must be doing well in your life. Today I m writing this article after 6 or 7 months. First of all I want to apologies to all my readers for not replying to your mails but will surely do.

Friends I got shifted to Mumbai. Lovely city. Full of energy n enthusiasm. I met with various people n they all are very beautiful n lovely. In the flat in which I m staying is a flat of retired defense personal. Today I got chance to meet him. I spent some time with him n I m very lucky because I got so many things to learn. I would definitely like to share our conversation with you all.  I hope it will inspire n motivate you.

I was shaving when someone knocked at the door..

Me - coming .
( I opened the door having raser in my hand n shaving foam on my face. A sardar jee was standing. Around 6 feet tall wearing aviator n formal suit.)

Me - yes sir.

Sardar jee (sj) - Good morning.  I came to visit my flat. I m the owner. Can I come inside. Sorry for not informing you before coming here.

Me - please come inside.
 ( then we had normal chit chat n after that I asked what do you do sir n he replied that he is a retired defense personal. )

Me - wow great sir . In which wing of defense you were working sir?

Sj - I was in army . I was interviewer in ssb. Do you  know what ssb is?

(I was like ohh my god. Today I got an opportunity to speak to an interviewer from ssb . )

Me - yes sir of course I know about ssb's. Sir I want to know few things about this process of interview.

Sj -  Have you ever been to any ssb?

Me - yes sir. 1AFSB Dehradun n 14SSC Allahabad.

Sj - what was your result?

Me - sir I got recommended.

(Then he asked me the reasons n I told him. After listening me  he said HARD LUCK.)

Me - yes sir my hard luck.

Sj - No , it's our hard luck that you are not into services.

( the moment he said this I felt so proud n happy that I can't express n got little emotional)

I asked

Me- sir why it happens that sometimes you select a guy who  not at all deserve to become an officer of defense services. Many deserving candidates are waiting outside n they are much more talented. This attitude hurt them a lot . Why don't you guys give them a reason for not getting selected.

Sj -  we are there to select you guys . We need officers but we can't compromise with selection criteria. MAY BE YOU ARE HAVING ALL QUALITIES BUT HOW WOULD I COME TO KNOW IF YOU WILL NOT REPRESENT THEM GENUINELY. MOST OF THEM LIES. THEY THINK WE ARE FOOLS. SOME TRY TO DO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL FEW EVEN CRY ALSO. PLEASE BE GENUINE . DEVELOP THE QUALITIES WHICH YOU EASILY CAN.

Me - Sir do you think all the recommended candidates possess all officer like qualities?

Sj - We know they are young civilians . So we do not expect much. We will develop most of the qualities in our training academy but we need to make sure that this guy is genuine and can be trained n yes i do accept that some time we also commit mistake.

Sj - You know Utkarsh my own son applied 16 times but he didn't received his recommendation. I only suggest each n every aspirant to read a lot . To do what they think is very difficult or impossible for them so that they can develop trust n confidence which is the key to get into defense services n all above be truthful n genuine.

Me - Got it Sir.

Sj - Now i have to leave. Will meet you soon. It was nice talking to you.

Me - Thank you sir for sharing your knowledge n experience with me.

{ Then he left. Friends what i seeing now a days is that most of the youth are suffering from inferiority complex n at the same time they lack acceptability. They started lying to themselves. They know inside what is lacking in them but they do not want to improve it. Those who are suffering from inferiority they start loosing their confidence even if they are right. why this is happening? I am getting mails that aspirants want to speak to Fighter Pilots because they have some doubts. Some ask that whether they will get family accommodation or not after commissioning . Some ask about pensions also. Guys these all things are not important at this stage. First get into service or get recommended after that start thinking for family accommodation n  pension.

Before trusting SSB or any other person in this world , you should start trusting yourself first. Nothing is difficult my friends. Start achieving all those task which you think is difficult because once you will achieve , you will gain lot of self confidence. Trust Me.

You have decided that you will join armed forces it means you will join none of the force in this world can stop you until n unless you your self want to quit and let this world know my loved ones that WE NEVER QUIT.


                                             NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP...


JAI HIND..


4 comments:

  1. hey utkarsh bhaiya missed u these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky You....and Lucky Readers too.....Thanks a lot brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful write up buddy. I picked up two things:
    1) Be genuine, no matter what.
    2) Read a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great article... Thanks a lot Utkarsh...

    ReplyDelete