Wednesday 28 August 2013

Permanent cure for every problem

Hi friends,

Again I am here with a story. There is so much to learn at every step , every day I learn new thing. Today on this holy occasion of krishna  janmashtami I learned one very important lesson. Today when I was studying at home . My friend , My teacher , Colonel ( Rtrd) Bullet called me. Only I call him Colonel Bullet beacuse he owns a classy 1961 - Royal Enfield bullet. Always shining. I always ask " may I take a ride" and he always says , when you know the answer then why do you ask..We had a conversation on phone -

Col - Good Evening UT.

Me - Good Evening Sir, How are you?

Col - I am good and expect the same for you. What are you doing right now?

Me - Nothing important.

Col- Ok then come to my place and we will go to meet my one very old friend.

Me - Will be at your place in 10 minutes.

Col - Al right.

Me - Sir , where we are going?

Col -  Not very far.

Me - Ok.

( after 20 minutes of drive we reached at a place that place was very backward , I saw various huts and place was also untidy)

Me - why we are here?

Col - to meet my friend.

After few minutes of walk Sir knocked at the door and a man opened the door. He was slim , wearing white colour shirt and brown trousers. I was very confused why colonel came here to meet him and how they became friends. The man was on wheel chairs . We both went inside. His house was quiet small. Only one room , kitchen and bathroom. And then colonel introduced me .

Col - He is my friend UT and UT he is Ram.

Me - Hello Sir.

Ram - Hello UT.

Me - Sir my name is Utkarsh . Col call me UT.

Ram - It's nice.

Col - Ram , How are you?

Ram - I am good sir.

Col - UT , Ram is a teacher and he is a very good swimmer.

Me - That's great. ( But when i said this , I do not know why Ram felt that i am not accepting this and it was also true, He was on wheelchair and He is also a very good swimmer )

Ram - What happened UT? What's running in your mind?

Me - Nothing  I was just thinking .......mmmmmm......like,.....

Ram - That how a man on wheel chair can swim?

Me - No , I know that you can swim and many other people who are disabled are very good swimmers.

Col - UT , Ram was a rickshaw puller . In an accident he lost his legs. He lives alone . He learnt swimming after his accident .

( now i was quiet confused , one side colonel told me that he is a teacher and he was also a rickshaw puller.. and all above he learnt swimming after his accident)

Ram - UT i know what is running in your mind. Yes i was a rickshaw puller. I never went to school. My wife is  no more and my children left me because after my accident i became a liability on them and at present i am living a very happy life . Although I am disabled but i am living very much better life than i was living earlier. I found some very good friends like Colonel and I am a teacher also. I give private tuition classes. I teach English. English Grammar , Composition and how to improve communication skill.

( I was amazed because he was a rickshaw puller , never had even elementary schooling and now he is giving tuition classes , He is disabled but he is also a swimmer)

Me - How did you do all these things?

Ram - After my accident I was all alone.One day I heard that government came up with some scheme for disabled persons. I was having a Radio , I switched it ON ,but the news was in English . That gave this idea that most of the student who completed their schooling in government schools are weak in English and I am also job less . Let's start teaching them English but for that I have to learn first. From all my saving , I purchased second hand NCERT English books from Class 1 to 12. Even I purchased LKG books also. I purchased few books for learning English in Hindi. I worked for 6 to 7 months. My one neighbour was a chowkidaar ( Gatekeeper) in swimming pool. He told me that one committee is organising a free camp for disabled to learn swimming . I joined that camp. From there only I learnt swimming and I met colonel for the first time. He was in organising committee and we became friends. I told him that I want to learn English and told him about my preparation. He was very impressed and He also helped me in learning English and after a year I became proficient in it. I started giving tuitions and now I make a good amount.

Me - Hats off to you sir. I am highly impressed. It must be so difficult for you to learn all these thing. I mean you were not educated but you choose to learn English , You are disabled and you choose to learn swimming, Just opposite of you weaknesses. It must be so difficult.

Ram - My dear UT . I want to tell you the secret of each and every problem by doing this you can solve any problem. " IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE OR WANT TO GET RID OFF FROM ANY PROBLEM THEN YOU CAN ONLY DO IT BY DIRECTLY FACING THEM, IF YOU WILL IGNORE THEM THEN THEY WILL COME AGAIN AND AGAIN IN FRONT OF YOU IN A MORE RIGOROUS MANNER"  SO Face your problem and solve them . Like a Brave soldier.

After few minutes we came back. I told to my col friend

Me - Sir , I just Love you. You are a great human being.

Col - I love you to. You are also a very nice boy..but do not even think about to touch my bullet.

We just laughed and i came back to my home.


                            " FACE YOUR PROBLEM AND GET FREE FROM THEM" 



JAI HIND..



 If you find this article interesting, consider sharing it on Facebook and  Google plus.

7 comments:

  1. Hats off to Colonel sir,Ram sir and last but not least to you my dear friend Utkarsh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one UT.
    You might want to change the spelling mistake in 2nd line said by Col. from except to expect.

    ReplyDelete